- World’s largest Bicycle Consumer Show!
- Best Place to buy!
- See the newest products with the best selection offered all under one roof
- Extreme action events daily!
- The best deals on end of season clear-out stock
- A once-a-year, 7 hour, sales blitz – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You might want to make a short call...
https://nowtoronto.com/news/city-hall/most-condescending-things-councillors-said-about-cyclists/ Your lives in their words. (Most Condescending Things Councillors Said About Cyclists - Now Magazine)
http://bikingtoronto.com/blog/2016/06/news-bikeshare-toronto-system-is-temporarily-closed/ Major improvements coming to Toronto Bike Share program means the system will temporarily close over the weekend.
Your emails and phone calls are making a difference. Please keep it up. Together we can build a safer city for everyone. http://www.metronews.ca/news/toronto/2016/06/14/john-tory-responds-to-road-safety-criticism.html
Want a safer city to ride in? Keep up the pressure. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/torontos-safety-plan-for-pedestrians-and-cyclists-faces-revisions/article30440078/