- The best deals on end of season clear-out stock
- A once-a-year, 7 hour, sales blitz – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- World’s largest Bicycle Consumer Show!
- Best Place to buy!
- See the newest products with the best selection offered all under one roof
- Extreme action events daily!
Yours to (Re)Discover Here is a great bikepacking story by Miles Arbour who just completed a five day trip around the almost forgotten 450km Central Ontario Loop Trail (COLT). Miles is trying to reignite public interest in the trail. "After a bit of digging and a few emails with local tourism associations, I discovered that the Central Ontario Loop Trail (COLT) was an Ontario tourism initiative that was proposed but never fully developed. I decided to pick up where they left off." http://www.ridingfeelsgood.com/solo-bikepacking-central-ontario-loop-trail-colt/
I'd be happy with lanes going from North York to the Lakeshore and from Scarborough to Etobicoke but I guess this would be nice too eh?
It seriously doesn't gave any cuter than this.