More than 150 exhibitors offering the latest and best selection of bicycles, accessories, apparel and everything to do with cycling!
World’s largest Bicycle Consumer Show!
Best place to buy!
Extreme action events daily!
- 150+ exhibitors – manufacturers, distributors, retailers, tour companies, clubs and others
- Special Retail Marketplace area
- Special Manufacturers’ Showcase area
- Bicycle Frame Building
- Electric Bicycle Exhibitors
- Bicycle Events & Touring – from one-day trips to lengthy group cycling tours
- Kid’s Entertainment Centre: Tot’s Wheels, Collin the Unicyclist, Bouncing Castle, Face Painting, Glitter Tattoos and Ballooning by Ladybug the Clown
- The Test Ride Zone. Try out the latest street and mountain bikes
- Enter to win a bicycle at the show
- Join a Bicycle Club
- FREE bicycle parking
Major action events and activities
- World Class Freestyle Mountain Bike Riders perform on both the mountain bike ramps and the BMX ramps! It doesn’t get any better than this!
- Mountain Bike Dual Race and Stunt Competition action. Visit Facebook group “Toronto Bike Show MTB Dual Race & Stunt Comp” for more details
- The Toronto BMX Jam with the world’s best Professional Street Course BMX Riders and $20,000 in cash and prizes followed by The “Krusher Best Trick Competition”
- Extreme Trials Demonstrations. Action and Skills Show by pro Trevor Bodogh. Watch amazing technical riding skills put to the test on extreme ramps and obstacles
- CFO Pro/Am BMX Flatland Freestyle Competition – see the world’s top freestylers
- “Great Lakes Winter Classic” Bike Polo Tournament action-packed event featuring road, mountain and hybrid bikes
List of the 2014 Bicycle Show exhibitors coming soon
Toronto International Bicycle Show
Better Living Centre
Exhibition Place, Toronto, Ontario,
Friday, February 28, 2014 - Noon to 9 P.M.
Saturday, March 1, 2014 - 10 A.M. to 7 P.M.
Sunday, March 2, 2014 - 10 A.M. to 6 P.M.
View more info on the Spring
|Ages 5 and under
|Family of 4 (max 2 adult)
|3 Day Pass
|2 Day Pass
Bicycle Fall Blowout Sale
Direct Energy Centre
East Annex, Hall F, Door 33
North Entrance (next to Ricoh Coliseum
Exhibition Place Toronto, Ontario,
Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 10 A.M. to 5 P.M.
View More info on the Fall
Win a 3 speed boardwalk cruiser from Rod End Mechanical Value $900.00
Another Prize is Is a "Tour de France", 24" x 36" limited edition giclee print on canvas, retail value $350. Bicycleart.ca by Luigia Zilli
The Bicycle Show Sponsored by
The Bicycle Show has been renting office space from Telsec for 28 years