Toronto International Bicycle Show, March 6 to 8, 2015
- World’s largest Bicycle Consumer Show!
- Best place to buy!
- Extreme action events daily!
- 150+ exhibitors – manufacturers, distributors, retailers, tour companies, clubs and others.
- Special Retail Marketplace area
- Special Manufacturers’ Showcase area
- Bicycle Frame Building
- Electric Bicycle Exhibitors
- Bicycle Events & Touring – from one-day trips to lengthy group cycling tour
- Enter to win an OPUS Corso Bicycle
- Join a Bicycle Club
Major action events and activities
- Toronto X-Jam presented by WeThePeople – Many of the world’s best Professional Freestyle BMX Riders compete for $20,000 in cash and prizes. Events include a Pro Mountain Bike class and the “Krusher Best Trick Competition”
- Pedal Assist Electric Bike Course – Don’t miss the opportunity to test out the new pedal assisted bikes in the bicycle scene. You could test ride one on our new simulated street and off road course track. You will be sold on it because you will never be left behind again when riding with your advanced cyclist partner!!!
- Extreme Trials Demonstrations – Action and Skills Show by pro Trevor Bodogh. Watch amazing technical riding skills put to the test on extreme ramps and obstacles
- CFO Pro/Am BMX Flatland Freestyle Competition – see the world’s top freestylers
- Great Lakes Winter Classic – Bike Polo Tournament action-packed event featuring road, mountain and hybrid bikes
- 2K Challenge by PowerWatts – A virtual cycling challenge and competition taking place right at the show. To register, visit Facebook and search: 2K Challenge by Power Watts
- Mini-Velodrome – Watch top riders compete in a one of a kind competition on our Mini-Velodrome built especially for the show.
- Kids Entertainment Centre – fun area for children (adult supervision) with Face Painting, Glitter Tattoos, Ballooning Sculpting, Ladybug the Clown, Unicyclist Darren and his Juggling Shows, plus a Kid’s Test Ride Zone.
- Italy Cycling Holidays - Fill out a ballot for a chance to win a Italy Cycling Holiday at the show. Italy Cycling Holidays Details.
This sounds like a great way to learn about SEO strategy https://t.co/bV9CnwksAC
Thought we would share this article http://t.co/NKk2nG70KE
Check out this video http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/Shows/Dragons%27+Den/ID/2663336629/ of one of our #bicycleshow exhibitors who made a deal with Jim Treliving from Dragon's Den
Thank you everyone who attended the 29th annual Toronto International Bicycle Show and those who followed and commented about the show.
Retweeted Scott McMann (@srmcmann): @BicycleShow @trevorbodogh http://t.co/8UXL5lhwGI
Retweeted Don Patterson (@SpiritRunnerApp): Follow the bike lane to our @bikeMississauga booth. Open till 6pm #communityrides #TourdeMississauga @BicycleShow http://t.co/5Y3ks5x4Of
Congrats to @Pinarello_com for best #Bicycleshow booth display http://t.co/c9G8fiCHYI