For over 30 years, this has been
the show that delivers the BUYERS!
- FACT: 57% of visitors purchase product at this show. The rest are guaranteed future prospects.
- FACT: Manufacturers and distributors display 2019 product lines, fashions and accessories.
- FACT: It’s the best place for dealers to sell product and consumers to discover the latest trends.
- FACT: Non-stop activities, thrilling competitions and special events keep interest levels high.
Go with the show that has a proven track record of sales results!
To all exhibitors...
See Display Space Application for rental rates
–OR– if we do it for you, take advantage of our...
Special Manufacturer Exhibitor Program
For $1,375 per 10’ X 10’ booth
- Display curtains, carpet, table and 2 chairs.
- Set up and take down the above included. No shipping required.
- You provide local retailer with product. Retailer delivers product to your booth and picks it up after the show. Retailer can then sell product from their retail booth. However, the consumer's attention was drawn to your product as a result of your dedicated, exclusive booth.
- All you need to do is have your sales rep staff the booth and distribute brochures.
- We spend a large portion of our budget on promotion to guarantee strong attendance.
- The thousands who attend are pre-disposed to buy.
- Surveys indicate that 57% purchased products at the show.
- 28% are in the key 18 – 34 buying group and 30% are 35 to 49 years of age and 27% were in the 50 – 64 age group
- The show is also popular with the youngsters – 9% who attended last year were 17 and under.
seven-hour sales blitz
to clear out your year-end stock!
East Annex (Hall F, Door 33
North entrance next to
Coca-Cola Coliseum (Hockey Arena)
33 Manitoba Drive,
Toronto, Ontario, M6K 3C3, Canada
MOVE-IN - Please note move-in times and regulations for 2018. We have arranged EARLY MOVE-IN FOR FRIDAY, October 12, 2018 from Noon to 6:00 p.m. There will be no drive-in allowed on Saturday morning, if you move-in Friday. If you wish, you may still move-in on Saturday from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. However, there will be absolutely no driving in the building after 8:00 a.m. on Saturday. You may drive in and unload, except for oversize vehicles, only until 8 a.m. After 8 a.m. you may unload at the Load-in Door and carry your product to your booth. There will be NO PARKING PERMITTED IN THE ADJOINING BUILDING.
Exhibitors wishing to move-in on Friday, please contact Carl Bastedo by e-mail at email@example.com to arrange for a time of arrival. To be clear, exhibitors moving-in on Friday may carry their product in the building Saturday morning but you will not be permitted to drive any vehicle in the building Saturday during move-in.
SALE HOURS: Saturday, October 13, 2018: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
MOVE-OUT: Saturday, October 13, 2018: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
• 1-2 booths – $695 per booth (plus 13% Harmonized Sales Tax)
• 3-4 booths – $525 per booth (plus 13% H.S.T.)
• 5 booths or more – $455 per booth (plus 13% H.S.T.)
Single booth size 10’ x 10’ or 100 sq. ft. Prices are based on per company, per exhibitor.
BOOTH SPACE INCLUDES:
• 1-2 booths includes 1 table and 2 chairs
• 3-4 booths includes 2 tables and 4 chairs
• 5 booths or more includes a maximum of 3 tables and 6 chairs
Note: Chairs and tables must be ordered by Tuesday prior to the event. Contact Carl Bastedo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment due upon receipt of invoice. Overdue accounts will bear interest at the rate set out in the invoice from Show Management. Contract is valid on acceptance with or without deposit. No exhibitor will be permitted access to the event facilities unless all amounts are paid in full.
Payable by cheque to: Bicycle Fall Blowout Sale.