NEW VENUE FOR 2020
THE INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
6900 Airport Road, Mississauga
FREE PARKING & EASY ACCESS
GO TRANSIT TO THE SHOW DOOR
SURVEYED 19,000 SHOW GOERS, 3/4 PREFERRED THE INTERNATIONAL CENTRE LOCATION
Toronto International Bicycle Show, March 6 to 8, 2020
Based on high demand the Bicycle Show has enlarged the test track even more this year to 2,500 feet that works for every type of bike including the Pedal Assist Electric bike, Again for 2020, the Bike Polo Tournament has changed format to a 3 on 3 set up, to make the games even faster paced.
- 175+ Exhibitors — manufacturers, distributors, retailers, tour companies, clubs and others
- Special Retail Marketplace area – selling the newest products with the best selection under one roof
- Special Manufacturers’ Showcase area – showcasing the newest products and the best selection under one roof
- What is new and hot in bikes, accessories and clothing for 2020
- Electric Bicycle Exhibitors
- Bicycle Frame Building
- Bicycle Touring – from one-day trips to lengthy group cycling tours. Plan an exciting bike touring vacation. Visitors can talk with different tourism companies and discover exciting new cycling destinations both locally and internationally
- Enter at the show to win a Bianchi Bicycle, a Benelli E-Bicycle and other prizes
- Talk to bicycle club representatives and join a Bicycle Club.
Major action events and activities
- 2,500 Foot Test Track — Expanded test track for you to experience and test out every kind of bike including Pedal Assist Electric bikes – eBike Avenue – Sponsored by e-Bikes
- CFO Pro/Am BMX Flatland Freestyle Competition — see the world’s top freestylers
- Roller Racing —D’Ornellas Bike Shop presents old school roller racing. Everyone is welcome to participate, lots of prizes
Our 2020 test track will be expanded to 2,500 feet for you to experience and test out every kind of bike including Pedal Assist Electric bikes. Don’t miss the opportunity to test out the newest bicycles. You could test ride one on our new simulated street and off road course track. Come test out bicycles from the largest selection of e-bikes and pedal powered bicycles offered under one roof!!
Sponsored by Bosch
CFO Pro/Am BMX Flatland Freestyle Competition
BMX Flatland has been a part of the Toronto International Bicycle show for over 29 years. CFO BMX is proud to say that 2020 marks the 16th Anniversary of the FU Flatland Series here at the show.
The Toronto Flatland contest is the biggest in Canada and has long attracted Novice riders all the way up to the current Pro riders from around the globe. The event has been won by Pro riders representing Japan, the UK, the US, and most recently Canada.
Friday night is open registration and practice with the Novice through Vet classes running on Saturday. Sunday is all about the Pros. The world’s best will be competing for the $4k Pro Purse and the right to be called the Decades best!!
For more information visit
Presented by D’Ornellas Cycling Club and Powered by D’Ornellas Bike Shop
Fri 1PM -7 PM
Sat 11 AM – 5 PM
Sun 11 AM – 4 PM
- 5 Age group Categories for Woman/Men & Junior Riders
- Public Service Category Fire/Police/Paramedic
- Fastest Overall Cycling club Wins a prize
- Fastest Show Participants Womens/Mens & JR Categories
- Prizes for First Place in all Categories
All prizes must be claimed by Sunday at 4 PM