NEW VENUE FOR 2020
THE INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
6900 Airport Road, Mississauga
FREE PARKING & EASY ACCESS
GO TRAIN TO THE SHOW DOOR
SURVEYED 19,000 SHOW GOERS, 3/4 PREFERRED THE INTERNATIONAL CENTRE LOCATION
Toronto International Bicycle Show, March 6 to 8, 2020
Based on high demand the Bicycle Show has enlarged the test track even more this year to 2,500 feet that works for every type of bike including the Pedal Assist Electric bike, Again for 2020, the Bike Polo Tournament has changed format to a 3 on 3 set up, to make the games even faster paced.
- 175+ Exhibitors — manufacturers, distributors, retailers, tour companies, clubs and others
- Special Retail Marketplace area – selling the newest products with the best selection under one roof
- Special Manufacturers’ Showcase area – showcasing the newest products and the best selection under one roof
- What is new and hot in bikes, accessories and clothing for 2020
- Electric Bicycle Exhibitors
- Bicycle Frame Building
- Bicycle Touring – from one-day trips to lengthy group cycling tours. Plan an exciting bike touring vacation. Visitors can talk with different tourism companies and discover exciting new cycling destinations both locally and internationally
- Enter at the show to win a Bianchi Bicycle, an Amego step through E-Bicycle and other prizes
- Talk to bicycle club representatives and join a Bicycle Club.
Major action events and activities
- 2,500 Foot Test Track — Expanded test track for you to experience and test out every kind of bike including Pedal Assist Electric bikes – eBike Avenue – Sponsored by BOSCH e-Bikes
- CFO Pro/Am BMX Flatland Freestyle Competition — see the world’s top freestylers
- Bike Polo — The Great Lakes Winter Classic Bike Polo Tournament is the first major event of the 2020 Bike Polo calendar. Bike Polo is a team sport combining the bicycle rider’s skills with the fast-paced action of hockey. Teams and players from Canada, the USA and Europe have been invited, including the UK, Germany and France. Most have played in North American and World Championships
- Roller Racing —D’Ornellas Bike Shop presents old school roller racing. Everyone is welcome to participate, lots of prizes
Our 2020 test track will be expanded to 2,500 feet for you to experience and test out every kind of bike including Pedal Assist Electric bikes. Don’t miss the opportunity to test out the newest bicycles. You could test ride one on our new simulated street and off road course track. Come test out bicycles from the largest selection of e-bikes and pedal powered bicycles offered under one roof!!
Sponsored by Bosch
CFO Pro/Am BMX Flatland Freestyle Competition
BMX Flatland has been a part of the Toronto International Bicycle show for over 28 years. CFO BMX is proud to say that 2019 marks the 15th Anniversary of the FU Flatland Series here at the show.
The Toronto Flatland contest is the biggest in Canada and has long attracted Novice riders all the way up to the current Pro riders from around the globe. The event has been won by Pro riders representing Japan, the UK, the US, and most recently Canada.
Friday night is open registration and practice with the Novice through Vet classes running on Saturday. Sunday is all about the Pros. The world’s best will be competing for the $4k Pro Purse and the right to be called the Decades best!!
For more information visit
“Great Lakes Winter Classic” Bike Polo Tournament
Bike Polo Toronto (BPTO) proudly presents Great Lakes Winter Classic: an annual winter bicycle polo tournament! Hardcourt bike polo began in Seattle, 2008. Today, there are clubs in North and South America, Europe, Asia, Oceania and Africa. Teams of 3 battle each other for the gold in a series of 12 minute games. Previously, we have hosted some of the best players from Australia and Europe. Last year, third place was tied between a Toronto team “Dufferin Chess Club” and “Weird Beards” who were a mash up team of slayers from NYC, Madison and Lexington. “PTM”: Midwestern boys from Madison and Columbus took second. Our very own BPTO members, “License to Chill” won first place.
An info table will be set up near the court with BPTO members present to answer any questions you may have about the sport. We host beginner nights on Wednesdays at our home club, Dufferin Grove Park. Loaner bicycles and equipment are provided for those who seek a challenge! Bring your own helmet, we will provide the rest. Who knows, maybe we will see you at the next Great Lakes Winter Classics!
visit http://bikepolotoronto.ca/ for more details.
Register Your Team Before Jan 24
Presented by D’Ornellas Cycling Club and Powered by D’Ornellas Bike Shop
Fri 1PM -7 PM
Sat 11 AM – 5 PM
Sun 11 AM – 4 PM
- 5 Age group Categories for Woman/Men & Junior Riders
- Public Service Category Fire/Police/Paramedic
- Fastest Overall Cycling club Wins a prize
- Fastest Show Participants Womens/Mens & JR Categories
- Prizes for First Place in all Categories
All prizes must be claimed by Sunday at 4 PM