Due to popular demand from our show goers (3/4 of 19,000 surveyed), the Toronto International Bicycle Show is moving it’s Spring show to The International Centre, located at 6900 Airport Road in Mississauga. The Bicycle Show will be hosted in halls 2 and 3.
The International Centre is committed to providing a respectful, accessible and inclusive environment for all visitors. They fully support the standards set by the Accessibility of Ontarians Disabilities Act (AODA) and they are very pleased to say that their facility complies with all regulations.
The International Centre offers
- FREE PARKING (monitored by Security through fourteen cameras)
- A quick 20 minute drive from downtown
- Just three minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Electric Car Charging Station
- Easy Access by GO Train (Malton GO Station at the Door)
- TTC to North Entrance (click here for TTC schedule for this stop)
- Mississauga Transit to North Entrance (with connections to TTC)
- Plenty of nearby restaurants
- 40 international brand-name hotels nearby
- Plenty of loading docs for move in and move out
- 24/7 Building Security Services